Our sponsors at Raft Finance share some valuable alpha on upcoming Raft V2!
NFL Season is available to trade on Overtime – Sports market AMM built on Thales Market, a Synthetix ecosystem project. Earn your share of 90k $OP, 90k ARB, and 180k $THALES in incentives. Try it 👉🏽 HERE!
Premia Finance is a decentralized options protocol that revolutionizes market-driven pricing and provides capital-efficient returns for all. Head over to Premia Finance today and start taking advantage of the future of decentralized finance! HERE.
Raft Finance’s upcoming V2 launch has some high-yield opportunities!
Enjoy this guest newsletter from our partners at Raft Finance. In this newsletter, they describe the R savings rate, peg stability module, and a short how-to earn R, raft’s native coin.
Aiming to build growth, stability, and utility onto R, the protocol also allows you to earn real yield through an innovative Savings Model model similar to DAI.
Things are gearing up for the Raft community, with a potential 🪂 coming soon 👀
Stay tuned for more, its heating up.
Thank you to our excellent partners at Raft Finance for sponsoring this month’s newsletter.
Introducing Raft v2
Welcome to Raft v2: Experience a revamped economic design, improved scalability, and enhanced capital efficiency.
Discover two crucial additions to the Raft ecosystem: The R Savings Rate and the Peg Stability Module.
Start earning a 6% fixed APR on your R now.
Scroll for more details.
What is the R Savings Rate?
The R Savings Rate is an innovative program tailored to foster R’s growth, stability, and utility as a predominant stablecoin, building upon the Dai Savings Rate’s success.
You can now convert your R to RR, the yield accruing ERC20 token of the R Savings Rate. While your RR token balance remains the same, the corresponding R value continues to grow with the R Savings Rate. Currently, you can earn a 6% fixed APR.
Benefits of the R Savings Rate
Earn a fixed yield by participating in the R Savings Rate.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Here’s how you can benefit from the R Savings Rate:
- Stable & High APR paid in R: The R Savings Rate will be more competitive than what is provided by other stablecoins. Additionally, our 6% APR is paid in R, avoids exposure to price fluctuation.
- Simplicity: The R Savings Rate ensures users enjoy the freedom of hassle-free staking and unstaking, with no lock-in periods or cooldown intervals. The user interface is super simple, and the contracts have been audited.
- Cross-Chain Compatibility: Envisioning the future, the R Savings Rate contract is devised to be compatible with subsequent cross-chain deployments. This pivotal step ensures that users can effortlessly deposit R into the R Savings Rate across many chains.
How to Start Earning R
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide to using the R Savings Rate:
- Buy R
- Go to app.raft.fi/savings and Deposit R
That’s it! You can now earn a 6% fixed yield on your R.
Peg Stability Module
The Peg Stability Module (PSM) is a tool that Raft has implemented to stabilize the price of R, through a hard peg mechanism ensuring it remains anchored at $1.
By facilitating swaps between R and DAI at a fixed rate, the PSM now enables a tight and stable peg for R.
The PSM enables users to perform the following actions:
- Swap 1 DAI for 1 R: The user deposits DAI and mints an equivalent amount of R. The PSM contract converts DAI into CHAI, which starts accruing yield. This is done when R’s price is higher than DAI’s price.
- Swaps 1 R for 1 DAI minus fees: The user deposits R and receives an equivalent amount of DAI minus a fee. This swap can be executed only if the PSM holds enough DAI in the reserve. This is done when R’s price is lower than DAI’s price. To enable the accrual of DAI in the PSM, the fee is set at 100% and it will be lowered over time.
One-Time Fee Vaults Halted
Further borrowing using the one-time fee vaults of stETH and rETH has been halted. All existing borrowers remain unaffected.
As new interest rate vaults go live next week, users will be able to generate R using WBTC, WETH, swETH, (w)stETH, cbETH, and rETH as collateral.
More information coming soon!
🙌 Together with:
It’s officially time to start testing the first version of Synonym. Break things, provide feedback, and of course, get rewarded.👉🏽 Here
Off-chain governance. On-chain execution. Optimistically execute governance transactions on-chain where your community can approve them. Check it out Here!
The Rollup Report 📰📊📈
⚠️ DISCLAIMER: Investing in cryptocurrency and DeFi platforms comes with inherent risks including technical risk, human error, platform failure and more. At certain points throughout this post, we might get a commission for promoting certain projects, if this is the case we will always make sure it is clear. We are strictly an educational content platform, nothing we offer is financial advice. We are not professionals or licensed advisors.